1. Am I doing a good job?
2. Who left me in charge of two human beings?
3. I wish I’d napped more when I had the chance.
4. Will she be as bright as her brother?
5. Will that even matter?
6. I need to eat better.
7. How do women work, clean the house, cook dinner and care for more than 1 kid at a time?!
8. How the hell will I manage it?
9. Can we afford a nanny and/or cleaner?
10. Is my youngest going to grow up thinking my iPhone is an extension of my arm?
11. Am I too old for topshop?
12. Should I give up breastfeeding now?
13. How am I going to ever give up breastfeeding?
14. Why must I secretly compare my children to others when I know they’re perfect the way they are?
15. Why can celeb mums pull off trackies with a top knot and look effortlessly stylish whereas I just look like a homeless person.
16. I must drink more water.
17. Have they had their five a day?
18. Does anyone ever actually have five a day?!
19. How many organix carrot sticks is too many?
20. Why is so much baby food orange and why am I so shit at stain removal?
90% of these thoughts are at 2am.
Am I the only mama with a weird, over-thinking brain that struggles to switch off? Anything you’d add to the list?
Oh, and if anyone can actually answer some of these questions I’d be eternally grateful!