So I’ve been nominated by the lovely Petite Olive Blog for my first Liebster Award. I’ll be honest, as a complete newbie to this I had to do a quick search to find out what this meant.
A Liebster Award is basically a snazzy way for New Bloggers (under 1000 followers) to connect, get their blogs seen and discover others. I absolutely love this idea, it can be pretty daunting starting something new and in a world where “parent bloggers” and the likes are ten a penny it’s hard to get yourself seen.
Not saying I’m the next Mother Pukka but you gotta start somewhere right?! 😉
So here’s the rules, I answer the questions put forward by Petite Olive. I then make up my own 11 questions and nominate 11 new bloggers. If you are nominated you answer the questions given and start your very own chain with your own questions. Don’t forget to mention and link the blog who originally nominated you.
Get it? Ok here’s my answers:
1. What made you start blogging? A lightbulb moment during a night feed 💡I was inspired by the high calibre of female and parent bloggers out there right now.
2. What’s your favourite TV series? Eastenders
3. What’s your favourite restaurant? Nandos
4. What’s your biggest fear? Serious illness/death
5. Who are you the biggest fan of? I’m my kids’ number 1 fan
6. Do you have any hobbies? I enjoy creating nursery and home prints, to sell and for my own home, instagrammin’ and Facebook, reading and walking.
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere hot!
8. Baths or showers? Baths when I have the time, why do babies seem to wake up as soon as you step in a bath?
9. Are you a morning or evening person? Evening
10. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Feed the baby whilst checking my phone 🙂
11. Righty or Lefty? Lefty!
Now my nominations are:
And the questions…
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. What do you do for a job?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What would your “death row” meal be?
5. What’s your dream celebrity dinner party line up?
6. Do you have any bad habits?
7. What would be your advice for a new blogger?
8. Dark or milk chocolate?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Trainers or heels?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Good luck! And thanks again to Petite Olive Blog for the nomination, check her out!